There are many ways to design the bedroom retreat of your dreams. The Scott Living 233 Thread Count Cotton Down Fiber Comforter - All Seasons to Extra Warmth adds Comfort, Functionality, and Style to your bedroom so you can rest and recharge after a long, hectic day. With all the features of a luxury Comforter at a fraction of the cost, this Down Fiber Comforter will turn your space into a haven in no time. Product Color: White. Product Size: Twin 68" x 90", Full/Queen 90" x 90" and King 106" x 90".
- 233 Thread Count, 100% Cotton. A soft, cool, breathable and absorbent fabric that will help you sleep better at night. . Product Color: White. Product Size: Twin 68" x 90", Full/Queen 90" x 90" and King 106" x 90".
- Enjoy the 500 Fill Power loft of the Earth friendly natural fill from the 75% White Down Fiber, 25% White Feather Fiber. The best part is you don't have to blow your budget.
- Designed for durability, the baffle box construction allows the down to loft more fully. Much like insulation in your house, lofted down traps more air, which holds in body heat.
- With an elegant Gray-Piping finish for a modern look and the four corner loops to help properly secure your comforter in its duvet cover, you will have everything you need to ensure a relaxing, good night's sleep.
- FreshLoft process ensures that the feather and down fill is clean of dust, dirt and allergens.
Closeoutlinen offers a 30 day refund or exchange policy. We are not responsible for pictures showing incorrectly on your monitor. The refunds/exchanges will only be made if the following return guidelines are followed:
- The item must be returned in all the original packaging, including cartons, boxes.
- All returns/exchanges must be boxed and packed securely for shipping. Each box must be accompanied with a return authorization (RA) number.
- Please place the RA number given to you by Closeoutlinen, on two sides of the carton being returned. All returns that do not have RA numbers on them will not be accepted.
- Refunds/exchanges are within 30 days from the day the customer received the original item.
- Shipping & insurance charges (if any) are not refundable.
- Please e-mail for all exchanges and RA Numbers
- We may except returns/exchanges that do not qualify under our return policy. These returns will only be accepted at our discretion and a restocking fee may apply
- Items that have be cleaned, used or laundered cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All returned / exchanged items must be in resaleable new condition - returns / exchanges that are received that do not comply will be returned to the customer at the customers cost
- Please allow 3-5 days from receipt of return for refunds to be processed
- Most items will ship within in 24-72 business hours of receipt of payment. Our current shipping days are Monday - Friday. We ship using Fedex, UPS & USPS but reserve the right to ship using an alternate company.
- We cannot currently ship to PO Boxes, please provide a street address.
- Need it fast e-mail us for a quote on quicker guaranteed delivery
- Canadian / International bidders are responsible for customs duties.
- We use Fedex International Economy for International shipments. The brokerage fee IS included but customs duties and taxes are still the bidders responsibility
- US Delivery Times 1-10 business days
- Fedex International Economy 2-5 days (brokerage included)
- Free shipping promotions only apply to Lower 48 US States
- Insurance included
- We may substitute shipping carriers at our discretion
- Customer pick up available by appointment - please email for appointment