This Serta white goose feather and down fiber comforter is the perfect solution for warmth and comfort. The unique fill gives you the look and feel of an all down filled comforter for a fraction of the cost. The extra warmth fill weight is perfect for colder climates or if you like to keep your thermostat a little on the cooler side for energy savings. You'll love the look and feel of the 233-thread count, breathable 100% cotton cover. The end to end sewn through box quilting ensures that the white goose fiber doesn't shift, so you'll never have any cold spots on the bed. Available size - Twin 68X90", Full/Queen 90X90" and King 106x90". Color: White.
- 233 Thread Count Feather And Down Fiber Comforter - Extra Warmath - Twin, Full/Queen and King, White
- so you'll never have any cold spots on the bed.
- end to end sewn through box quilting
Closeoutlinen offers a 30 day refund or exchange policy. We are not responsible for pictures showing incorrectly on your monitor. The refunds/exchanges will only be made if the following return guidelines are followed:
- The item must be returned in all the original packaging, including cartons, boxes.
- All returns/exchanges must be boxed and packed securely for shipping. Each box must be accompanied with a return authorization (RA) number.
- Please place the RA number given to you by Closeoutlinen, on two sides of the carton being returned. All returns that do not have RA numbers on them will not be accepted.
- Refunds/exchanges are within 30 days from the day the customer received the original item.
- Shipping & insurance charges (if any) are not refundable.
- Please e-mail for all exchanges and RA Numbers
- We may except returns/exchanges that do not qualify under our return policy. These returns will only be accepted at our discretion and a restocking fee may apply
- Items that have be cleaned, used or laundered cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All returned / exchanged items must be in resaleable new condition - returns / exchanges that are received that do not comply will be returned to the customer at the customers cost
- Please allow 3-5 days from receipt of return for refunds to be processed
- Most items will ship within in 24-72 business hours of receipt of payment. Our current shipping days are Monday - Friday. We ship using Fedex, UPS & USPS but reserve the right to ship using an alternate company.
- We cannot currently ship to PO Boxes, please provide a street address.
- Need it fast e-mail us for a quote on quicker guaranteed delivery
- Canadian / International bidders are responsible for customs duties.
- We use Fedex International Economy for International shipments. The brokerage fee IS included but customs duties and taxes are still the bidders responsibility
- US Delivery Times 1-10 business days
- Fedex International Economy 2-5 days (brokerage included)
- Free shipping promotions only apply to Lower 48 US States
- Insurance included
- We may substitute shipping carriers at our discretion
- Customer pick up available by appointment - please email for appointment