Choosing the right comforter is essential to feel rested the next day, especially if you are looking for hypoallergenic and antimicrobial options. Cotton & Tencel fibers possess these inherent natural properties that make them good choices for sensitive skin individuals. Our natural fibers' blend's performance strikes the ideal balance between softness and breathability, which helps wick moisture from the skin. Product Color: White. Product Size: Twin 68" x 90", Full/Queen 90" x 90" and King 106" x 90".
- Enjoy the wellness and natural hypoallergenic 233 Thread Count, cotton blended with the less prone to wrinkles properties from the Tencel Fabric. Product Color: White. Product Size: Twin 68" x 90", Full/Queen 90" x 90" and King 106" x 90".
- 500 Fill power, 90% White Feather Fiber, 10% White Down Fiber. All the great properties of a luxury comforter at a fraction of the cost.
- No matter how much you toss and turn, the sewn-though construction will make the feather and down stay insulated throughout the comforter, avoiding leaving cold spots to disrupt your sleep.
- Indulge yourself in an exceptional resilience of a healthy and uninterrupted night of sleep; the luxury Beautyrest Comforter Series includes corner loops to avoid slipping inside the Duvet Cover as well as self-piping for a modern and clean edge look.
- Be astounded by our Freshloft cleaning process, which removes the dirt and allergens from the down material, leaving it fresh, fluffy, and with the highest level of purity.
Closeoutlinen offers a 30 day refund or exchange policy. We are not responsible for pictures showing incorrectly on your monitor. The refunds/exchanges will only be made if the following return guidelines are followed:
- The item must be returned in all the original packaging, including cartons, boxes.
- All returns/exchanges must be boxed and packed securely for shipping. Each box must be accompanied with a return authorization (RA) number.
- Please place the RA number given to you by Closeoutlinen, on two sides of the carton being returned. All returns that do not have RA numbers on them will not be accepted.
- Refunds/exchanges are within 30 days from the day the customer received the original item.
- Shipping & insurance charges (if any) are not refundable.
- Please e-mail for all exchanges and RA Numbers
- We may except returns/exchanges that do not qualify under our return policy. These returns will only be accepted at our discretion and a restocking fee may apply
- Items that have be cleaned, used or laundered cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All returned / exchanged items must be in resaleable new condition - returns / exchanges that are received that do not comply will be returned to the customer at the customers cost
- Please allow 3-5 days from receipt of return for refunds to be processed
- Most items will ship within in 24-72 business hours of receipt of payment. Our current shipping days are Monday - Friday. We ship using Fedex, UPS & USPS but reserve the right to ship using an alternate company.
- We cannot currently ship to PO Boxes, please provide a street address.
- Need it fast e-mail us for a quote on quicker guaranteed delivery
- Canadian / International bidders are responsible for customs duties.
- We use Fedex International Economy for International shipments. The brokerage fee IS included but customs duties and taxes are still the bidders responsibility
- US Delivery Times 1-10 business days
- Fedex International Economy 2-5 days (brokerage included)
- Free shipping promotions only apply to Lower 48 US States
- Insurance included
- We may substitute shipping carriers at our discretion
- Customer pick up available by appointment - please email for appointment